Census Flyer Distribution at the Texarkana Farmer’s Market
June 27, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Saturday, repeating until July 25, 2020
The City of Texarkana will be distributing Census flyers at the Texarkana Farmer’s Market every Saturday through July!
Located at 305 Texas Blvd. in historic downtown Texarkana, the Texarkana Texas Farmers’ Market is a seasonal open-air farmer’s market featuring locally grown natural produce, as well as a variety of other locally produced, high quality goods. Come enjoy the best home-grown, farm-fresh, nutrition-packed, LOCAL items available at the Texarkana, Texas Farmers’ Market from April through July!
- Fresh eggs
- Home-baked breads, and desserts
- Home canned fruits and vegetables
- Jams and Jellies
- Heirloom plants to grow your own food!
- Vegan, Organic, and Gluten Free Options
- Handmade Soaps
- Locally Roasted Coffee
- Herbal Tea Blends
- Pasture-Raised and Grass-fed Meats
- In-Season vegetables like: tomatoes, purple hull peas, squash, lettuce, kale, radishes, carrots, melons, cucumbers, peppers, onions, beans, sweet peas, and more!